Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 2, CarickFergus, Grandaddy

Alright so yesterday we went out and about with my cousin Steph and Vera and we went to Carrickfergus. This is a town about 30-40 min away from Belfast where were staying. While in Carrick we went to the Carrick Castle and walked around seeing the different things and learning about the community. After that we went to a diner for some lunch and ..... the first of many menu pictures as Bangers and Mash were over 7 quid ha ha Peter so far I win!! After lunch we went up to a war memorial and Tj took a bunch of pictures it was beautiful up there and my favorite part was all the wee sheep on the hills!!

At home Auntie Joy made us all types of yummy food and seriously I have never had better chips!! We went over to my Grandaddys after and it was awesome to see him, I am definitely glad I came over to see him before any thing happened.

well that's about it for now I am off to make a cup of tea as it seems my body craves it here :P

nickle
xoxoxox

No comments: