Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's been a while since we talked, lets chat!

Hey!

How you guys doing? I am pretty good not much is new. I came to the realization that we haven't talked in a while and well I missed you guys!

So how about I get you guys caught up on whats going on in the life of ME!

Ireland- Alright so the trip was amazing I had a blast with everything that we did and I got to see the most important person the trip was for my grandaddy. He is my fathers father and it had been to long since I had seen him, because he is getting older it was a much appreciated visit that I got to see him before anything bad happened. Now the trip home was another story, it started out amazing with the trip from Belfast going to Newark, our seats were upgraded to a bulk head and Robs knee thanked us for the comfort! We arrived in Newark NJ and rushed to get our bags checked for the next flight we were taking from Newark to Buffalo. After the bag check and going through security again we were taken to our gate for the next flight and once we arrived we saw that our flight had been delayed, not a major issue so we waited at the gate, then it was delayed again so our 4:20 pm flight was now leaving at 8:30. This was not a major issue for us it just meant extended time in the airport, while watching our flight get progressively later and later my brother and I decided to go and look at the board and see what it was saying about the flight as the gate boards are screwy in Newark, well at the departures board we noticed that all of the other Buffalo flights were canceled that day, about 20 minuets later over the speaker our flight was cancelled. I booked it to the service counter and wanted to know what the hell they were going to do for us and they said " Well we can put you on standby for the 9:15 flight tonight but I cannot guarantee you a flight until 9:00pm tomorrow night" I was pissed but I said book us on standby anyway, now for food/hotel whats the deal with this? Well apparently Continental does not offer anything like this at least not until your stuck for 13+ hours it's fucking retarded. Well Rob got pissed and freaked out on them but nothing changed, my brother got a confirmed seat on the 9:15pm flight and Rob and I were on standby but our standby line up was separated by 2 people, so it went 2 people in standby ME 2 people in standby ROB ugh it was so fucking annoying. During this entire process my dad was freaking on the phone, and we were watching this flight get delayed again and again. I spoke with the gate agent handling our flight and he says that we should make it on the flight due to where we are in the line up, so we were happy about that. Next we made sure we could get train tickets tomorrow if we didn't make this flight with my brother, also we were informed that continental was putting our bags on this flight regardless of whether we were on it or not just another way they fuck you over!! Well finally the flight was boarding at 12:30 am Tuesday (we were supposed to be home Monday) and we had been traveling since 2:00 am Monday morning we were tired, they boarded the confirmed seats and then began the standby list but wait what did the fucker do he gave 3 standby seats to these people who had friends that had 2 confirmed seats on the flight, I had my little brother who had never flown before on the flight but no lets give it to the douches and now I was convinced that we were not both making it on the flight, they called me on standby and then I waited for them to call Rob's name, 2 more people were called then ................. Rob's name!! We got on the flight and I crashed asleep until we landed, I was down for the count. We went to baggage claim and grabbed our bags but wait they only put 2 of the 6 bags on the damn plane!! My brother had literally no clothing none, so we put in a claim and had to come back in the morning to get our luggage which we did!! After this we were not happy with Continental but we were finally back!!

Well that was my story about the trip back and it was a hassle but I am back and missed you guys!!

That's all I can type for now I will be back again later we have a friend up from the states and it's off to Niagara Falls!

xoxoxoxoxox
nickle

No comments: