Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Time


So I guess I left things kinda loose ended after yesterdays post and I wanted to finish it up a bit you know for the sake of my reader ...... readers? 

Alright well on the whole 7,000 + tax mess I have decided to take it one day at a time and not let it super dooper stress me out I mean I do not want premature grays and wrinkles thanks to my travel agent :) 

On the subject of Lisa's blog and the light it has shined on me, I fully intend to take advantage of the new outlook, I am going to try and look at life in a more optimistic way, I wont always be able to do this but I will try.

I know that it has been a very long very murky couple of blogs but I hope you guys wont hold it against me that I am being kinda down, but things will pick up I know they will!!

xoxoxoxox
nickle

No comments: