Saturday, March 14, 2009

Excited....

Okay so as were getting closer and closer to the departure day I am becoming more and more excited, as well as wary? There have been many incidents in Belfast over the last 2 weeks that have been a cause for concern on the part of my Father, and although Rob is there to take care of me and Travis I know my dad is still concerned.

Also did you know how shitty the Canadian dollar is right now seriously 500$ is equal to about 300$ there and I am not even gaurenteed that, ugh I hate money and the stigma attached to it.

Other than that there is not much to blog about.... oh wait it's PIE DAY and for all the boys out there it is STEAK AND BLOW JOB DAY.

Happy Holiday

xoxoxoxo
nickle

p.s. I should totally get time and a half seriously :P

hey kath how about mini pies that i horde in the filing cabinet :P

No comments: