Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hoped up on the FUDGE!

Alright so I took VTO today as I picked up a shift and I decided to leave! Got home called Cogeco and complained about the fact I still don't have a fucking phone and I am beginning to get really agitated with this. Got hungry and since people decided to not give any input as to food I went and ate a slice of fudge, yes an entire piece of fucking fudge. I am so hungry and I am getting more and more pissed at the lac of assistance I recieve from other people.

Matt's here and he likes the fudge so I think I have a way to get more which is nice! Nadia is at work so still haven't seen her since she got back from London.

Back to my comments, I am in the studio and Master is playing crappy music and it sounds like crap and I cannot login to my sirius account... okay I am to pissed to blog right now I will be back later.

xoxoxoxox
nickle

No comments: