Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blocked By a Bitch named KAT

So one of my best friends in the world is Ben. We worked together at Timmie's and suffered the horrible torture of that place and he became a very awesome friend, a very awesome friend who stood by me when the shit rained down on me thanks to the jackass I refer to as the "ex" after 2 years of torment at the "ex's" hands Ben was there and helped me up when I felt like giving up he was a life saver and I credit him to the day of stopping the loss of my life ( these were some very very dark times) anyhow Ben and I tried the dating thing for all of 1-2 months but I just was not ready and I broke his heart and I broke it really bad but he never stopped being my friend.

After a long extended break Rob and I came to be together and I felt guilty that I had never returned the feelings Ben had for me as I know knew what he felt but still he was there as a friend. Ben moved to Toronto and developed a life there and that was great, I missed him but that was his life he is a city boy through and through and I have known this from the start. While there he would tell me some things about the girls he was dating or getting involved with and they all seemed nice but never good enough for my benny boo boo, then he got into a relationship with KAT.

He spoke of her so much when we talked and he seemed so happy I was so happy for him and could not wait to meet her, finally someone to return the love this amazing guy could give, but alas I am apparently not good enough for Ben now, After messaging who I thought was Ben it turns out it was KAT I said okay awkward but I will try to get along and what does the Bitch say "well I am going to delete and block you now k" alright first off you sorority fuck wit don't mess with me or my friends because I will take you out and deadly, second do you really think the only place Ben and I talk is msn your dumb I thought hello I have the cell, home, and work numbers because he talks to me not the other way around.

He was going to be there for my wedding (wait what KAT you didn't realize I was in a committed and loving relationship and I am not trying to steal your fucking boyfriend) ugh god damn it seriously I am so pissed off right now!!

well Ben it's your life but remember who your friends are and who's been there.....

xoxoxox
nickle

1 comment:

Kath said...

:( ....but at least it's not about me! lol

yea, i'm **that** self-centred that i thought this post was about me. not that i understood why i "blocked" you or why you thought i was a bitch (oh, because i am!! lol) .....i'm a tool!

sorry you have to deal with other people's insecurities though.....hopefully ben will see this and remember who his friends really are! don't write him off, just because of her....i know you wouldn't do that anyway!

<3 you.....not everyone with a dorky name is a jerk! hehehe!!

lishidg ....hehehe