Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Going Well

I need to just make a note of this, I have been posting regularly (woot), and things with the trip are looking up I am kind of beginning to feel.......... positive? I know that going home is going to be tight money wise for spending but I will find a way to deal with it and make things work!!

squeee!!!! I am very excited and for once I am thinking positive!!

This is so much fun!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Nickle

p.s. I think since I am feeling a little more positive that the ( woot, and squeeee ) are allowed variations to me actually making those noises all the time, and that's that!

2 comments:

Kath said...

woot and squeeee should be the names of new pets!!!

what? trip to the petstore? i think so!! rofl....we can just steal some turtles and give them cute names!

word verification: caraves

use it in a sentence? i caraves some stolen turtles!

Nickle said...

That's cute we really do need to get to a pet store now!!