Sunday, January 11, 2009

Update, Bumpers missing and all that jazz

Okay so wicked wind storm today holy shit!!

Woke up because i have been taking better care of myself and eating and all that nonsensical shit!! so I have been retiring at a normal time and waking up at a semi normal time as well!! seriously I have never felt better in a long time. Of course this does not mean that I have cleaned at all in the house and I am pretty sure that Master is going to kick my ass for not helping enough but we will get through it. Have been also doing a lot of overtime and the fact that I might be able to pay some bills is such an amazing feeling it really really is!! oh Cogeco you will get your dough!!

Back to the bumper comment woke up and did one of those not 100% if I am hearing everything properly but it sounded alot like people dragging cans behind cars and it was almost roaring outside, then stopped did one of those "holy shit thats the weather" looks and realized that my recycling bin was probably living with some one else now and that there might be extensive car damage, which is much more scary than you know as we just had to spend 500 dollars or more on the fuel pump on the truck right at fucking christmas "HATE IT" 

YMCA update: so I have been once which is more than before right :P no seriously I will be going more and it feels great when I do make it out, have decided that I will walk to the Y unless Master is going to come with me and then can get right into it, all I need to grab is a lock for my locker there!! oh and I kinda want an iPod shuffle to listen to music while working out. I have been thinking about taking some of the classes to be in a group you cannot quit kinda setting it might be good for me!!

Man is it windy today, sitting here at work and all we can hear is the wind howling through out. It on a day like today that it triggers memories of my grandmother, this is the type of weather that we would tell her not to go outside as her 80 pound frame would just float away. Then I laugh and think of my granny who also passed away and think about how in Northern Ireland it is windy like this all the time and she must have figured out a way to keep her tiny self battened down in the squalls.

So many memories about everything that has happened in the last 5 years so much good and also so much bad there are always 2 sides to the coins.

Well it seems that as I sit here more thoughts just come to mind, it is close to the new year so I guess it is just a time for thinks on past events and what has happened. People have passed away and people have had new little ones, I have reconnected with old friends and have lost friends as well. Jobs stayed the same for me but have changed for others, money was good, money was bad, Work sucked and it was fun, there were arguments and there were embraces, tears and laughter. Goals were set and were met or lost, and ideas were put forth. all in all it was a good year but my new years update will come another time. 

until the next post 

CYA

nickle

No comments: