Sunday, January 11, 2009

Creaky Neck, No Mail

Okay so you know when you face the dilemma of the mail carrier is shit but if you call the postal service and complain it becomes worse shit well that is the current status of our mail. Master and I have not received mail in like 3 *mail* days and it is starting to really piss me off. His Baby bonus was supposed to be here Friday but alas no mail, then it was supposed to be here today and we still have no mail, I am starting to wonder if our fucking mail man went on his own personal strike. Seriously he is a super shitty mailman anyways, never putting the right mail where it belongs, Suzy and Todds' mail ends up in our box * he he he BOX* or the upstairs jerkoff's get it and they don't get mail for weeks. ugh it just reminds me of how much better a fucking post office box * he he he BOX* would be more reliable then our own mail carrier!!! FUCK YOU MAIL

Woke up this morning to a creaky neck, where it hurts to turn it to much and you just wanna snap it back to where it belongs in a *fuck you neck I run this shit* kinda way. Seriously I slept amazing it was fantastic *Master not so much* my dreams were a little fucked up but other than that it was good then I wake up and it's ugh damn you body damn you.

well there is not much going on and i am sorry for the rants but if something good happens i will post it i promise!!!

nickle

p.s. the adverts are shoes and i want shoes

No comments: