Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thoughts and Stuff

So it seems like it has been a while since I last posted even though it has really only been 2 days... huh. Work has been uneventful, lots of overtime and the like but nothing besides that really, oh wait a minuet there was some shit that happened basically INDIA, The center moved our Real Time Coordinators to Frickin India and damn if they don't fuck everything up on a daily basis, the latest in a series of dumbassery they fucked our pay schedule up so thanks for fucking my rent over India you suck asshole. Thank the jesus my landlord is a god straight down from heaven and seriously he is the main reason we haven't looked for more space as it's a trade I am not sure I want to make. 

Christmas was good got a magic bullet and a deep fryer!! New Years was uneventful as I basically cleaned .... yes I spent New Years eve cleaning my kitchen wooo hoooo. Earlier that day my brother and I had a photo shoot with our friend Tom and it was a blast, a cold blast but a lot of fun, this was a christmas present for our parents, it was late but awesome!! 


At work right now and the guy I was speaking with was a douche and now he is okay so that turned out good. Other than that there is nothing going on really lately, need to work on my finances a bit more as bills and Ireland are going to kick my cute ass. also need to go speak with a travel agent to figure out how much these tickets are going to freaking cost me. I really want it to be a Master and I trip and thats what I am going to shoot for but it all depends on the bills and such. I think that saving right now is the key as well as buying the tickets now so that way the money being saved is for spending and the like!! it is going to be a tight few months. 

Resolutions I think are dumb it is like setting yourself up to be disappointed, having said that I always make them and this year is no different, so without further ado my resolutions:
1. eat better 
2. exercise more
3. be more positive
4. don't call in sick, your allowed to leave after half your shift so just go in sick if you must and let them send you home
5. fix my finances, hate being in debt HATE IT
6. start something new and keep it up
7. stay connected with friends and family 
8. keep the house clean and cook more
9. Work on your communication
10. be yourself above all!

and thats all she wrote for now folks!!!

and stealing something from suzy quotes!!

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind." 
Shakespeare

No comments: