Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow and Such

Alright so it is Sunday night, I somehow made it to work today *thank you Master* and the weather for the last 3 days or so have been total shit. Friday it started with a foot of fucking snow that meant shoveling and the like and on top of that it is not even like I could have called in to work not being able to make it as it is apparently not an excuse for not making it in to work. Lets start off why the drive was going to be and was a stressful time with me an Master, snow tires we do not have we don't even have all seasons we have summer tires, yes thats being changed in the new year ugh!! Plows apparently do not operate unless there is a traffic camera pointed at that area, and wipers were having a blast freezing and not even touching the window, oh and asshole drivers who speed even thought the conditions are not proper for it, seriously these people are dumb asses there was a guy in a red sunfire who looked like Tom Selleck
yah there were worse pictures but I was nice to you guys :P and he was cutting people off and almost hit like 5 people it was horrendous. Any how this meant that my mother was having a spaz attack and would not drive in the snow so Master drove to come get me from work, an then we spent the night at mom and dads, woke up to breakfast and then went out to a very bad morning, have you ever went to a store a tried on pants and they didn't fit so you tried on a bigger size and nada again and then you hunted down the biggest size short of going to the plus size department and they still don't fit... yah the day didn't start up well thanks to my thighs, not my waist my fucking huge ass thunder things argh!!! needless to say have to go back to the YMCA and I have to make it a rule no matter what, hate it!! So now i am slightly depressed thanks to my body but i am going to try and make a positive light on the situation and hopefully all will be better. 

Work is driving me nuts, people are impatient and dumb and they will not follow my instructions argh!!! makes me wanna work at timmies, take the pay cut and walk to work!

not much more I can think of when it comes to stuff to write about so for now I will bid you all farewell and until next time sayonara

No comments: