Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Lotta Pain

So my face has been killing me for the last few days and thats stopped me from being able to post as it hurts to do almost anything. The pain is all thanks to my wisdom teeth deciding to make another performance, and on top of that I have to make a dentist appointment but don't have any money to pay them, argh damn you face damn you!!! Why the hell did we evolve with these damn things seriously why haven't they gone away like the unsightly back hair and such, I have evolved to eat normally stop pushing these damn things through, not to mention i found out you can be off for like 3 days with this so that means I need to schedule it around my damn days off, as there is no way I am wasting my "give up a shift" card for this damn tooth and god damn it I am going to make it to july without calling in sick!!!

In other news ...... nothing!! seriously I have done nothing lately, Went to the gym, tried to kill myself by eating Death by Bacon, and went to the Gym again. I am finding that in general after the gym I feel really good, not necessarily good about myself as i weighed myself and that was not 100% happy but good as in I have energy and just in general feel like I am able to do more, now this is just generally my feelings not sure if Master is the same but he has been doing much better, he can get up to almost 35 min on the treadmill and thats after doing his strength training on the machines as well so I am pretty proud of him for that, I am doing okay cannot complain at this point about anything except my tooth and how much pain it is causing me.

until the next blurb 
nickle

No comments: