Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starting Over


Alright so basically it's been a while since I have been here, what with it being blocked at work and my life being all kinds a crazy hell there just hasn't been the blogging time but guess what ........ I'MMMMMM BACKKK!!!!!!

So yesterday was the anniversary of the reminder that my parents do it.. did it not 100% but either way due to the traumatic's of this event I get gifts and really thats the main part right... and giving back that too!! Run down on the day went like this: 

* megan made me cake it was orgasmic, seriously we think jason at work came in his pants whilst eating a bite and that his customer got to hear the "awwww fuckkkk" 
* Master picked me up with a little Aiden in tow and we went home so I could shower and then we could go to Tuckers Market place for dinner.
* Got to Tuckers and shit it is yummy, they had delicious turkey and mashed potatoes and the best part, I was fucking free!!!
* Travis the little brother got me the tales of beetle the bard the newest tie in to the Harry Potter Franfuckingchise!
* Mom and Dad got me a seriously needed winter coat (thanks guys) 
* Master gave me my corset and it is beautiful and comfy
* we gave Aiden Butt his gifts and he loved his card!!

went to kaths house and laughed at Diana some as she is the cutest little thing ever!!

Woke up this morning and spent it arguing with aiden on how he needed to play twilight princess on the wii, seriously the kid wouldn't listen to how it needed to be done!!

thats about all that happened but all in all she would have to say a pretty fucking awesome day and a half. 

now she sits here at work looking at really good deals on ipods and wondering if Master would let her get him one. hummmmm

nickle

No comments: