Monday, July 6, 2009

Trying to be a regular blogger

Okay so it has been a while and I have looked at my blog and gone " you should really post something here" and yet nothing has happened, well I am going to kick myself in the ass and get back on track.

States: As we might or might not know I go to the states to get my groceries with my good good friends Jason, Kath and Diana Stewart, well Jason unfortunately does not have his passport or a nexus pass so I have sudo taken over the role he brought to the trips. It has been good and I have enjoyed having friends that I can talk to like I can the stewart clan!! We cannot wait to have you with us again bud!

Work: As always it sucks and I really only like the people but with the realization that " Some times you have to make your own miracles" it has gotten better!! 

Slave stuff: same old same old, I am coming to terms with my anger and hatred for myself and it is an ongoing process.

Body: Yeah I said I would begin working out again and well...... yeah, I think I am going to get a bike and use it to get into shape, heres hoping it works!!

Home: Okay so I am in dire needs to get the house organized and it is not going the greatest but with all ongoing projects I hope to keep it up. Katie another friend of mine had these awesome blog day for cleaning and making yourself happy and I am going to steal them "stolen Katie :P" 

Misc: Money is driving me crazy, Tease is in 2 days and I am no where near ready, oh and the boys are only here for another 5 short weeks and I feel like I haven't seen them at all, ugh thank you for listening blog seriously it really helps!!

nickle 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxx

3 comments:

Kath said...

oh nickle....blog missed you :P

i want katie's tips too! share! or at least, share her link! lol

love going to the states with you!!! you're an awesome travel buddy! the directions are in your head...i'd be lost without you

you DO have to make your own miracles! you can go batty waiting for a miracle to happen!

word verification: rother
I'd rother be friends with Nickle forever than to never have known her at all! (oh, that was supposed to be in a British accent)

Jay said...

Hey Nickle. We love hanging out with you and Rob and i miss going to the states and seeing all your shenanigans.

Katie said...

*laughs* Woo! I'm so glad that they helped someone. I've asked Justin to add daily blogging to my morning routine because I need those too. This house is still in chaos and we moved in almost 6 weeks ago. He just told me it's a go, so keep your eyes opened.

Kath, I thought I was the only one who loved the word verification..mine is crigi. It's rather crigi to see a spider crawling up your bed...*shudders*