Saturday, July 18, 2009

Idiot

Okay so I arrived at work today and realized that I had locked my drawer last night and forgotten my key, yah I was dumb. Well I scavenged for a headset to use and managed to find one and after extensive cleaning it was deemed "okay". I have been using said head set for about an hour now and it works fine. Well Kelso comes over and were talking and I am telling him my woeful story of my keys and then as i am looking in my bag..... there they are. Yah I never actually looked for them this morning as I just figured I had forgotten them, feel like an idiot. Either way the reason I am announcing this is because Kelso said he was going to tell Kath before me and I wanted to beat him to it!! 


here you go Kath laugh away :P

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my..I admit to grinning and maybe even chuckling a bit, but mostly it's because I can feel your pain. That is completely something I would do.

Kath said...

Yay! I read it before Kelso told me...as I type this, he just logged in to MSN...rofl!

<3 you friend!

verifier: unsfri ... what day is it? unsfri! tgi unsfri!