Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back in ther Groove

Alright guys I am trying to get back into these things and am having an okay time doing it. Currently the boys are playing rock band with a friend and I am recovering from camping it was amazing, sorry to my friends that I now look at and imagine naked as that is what I am used to seeing the last 5 days!

The boys are on their last leg here as their mom decided that they are going home on the 24th of July ( have I told you she irks me sometimes), Rob is trying to fix a laptop to send with them and it is not going as planned.

So Tease was an amazing experience for us, Master is a completely different person ( in a good way) and I have to say that I am a completely different girl in a good way!!

I am currently working on laundry and made lasagna mmm yummy!!

talk to you guys soon!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxx
nickle

p.s. If anyone has any Ideas where my camera is I would love to hear them!

1 comment:

Katie said...

The 24th? Whatever for? Bah..I'm sorry, hon. I'm so happy that you guys had a great time at Tease and that maybe it was just what you guys needed. I'm also totally thrilled that you stopped by my blog. I did soo much laundry today. I still have some going but I can't reach the light in there to change the lightbulb so can only do it during daytime hours. Can I come have some lasagna? That sounds so nummy.