Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catch Up (he he he sounds like Ketchup)


Alright so I have been lax with the posting in the last few days and I feel a little bit guilty, not a whole lot but a little. There have been some changes and they are totally worth mentioning!


Iowa: So Rob and Matt went on the yearly (one of a few) road trip to Iowa to pick up Robs 2 oldest sons Anthony and Connor. The trip went well as I stayed at home enjoying the house to myself ( and by that I mean I cleaned). On Saturday I went out for coffee with a friend who I used to work with, then in the evening I went with Jay and Kath to the states for grocery shopping, I didn't get much in the way of groceries as all the money went to the trip with Matt. I did realize while hanging out with Diana their awesome 4 year old daughter that I might consider having a baby at some point in my life, maybe not........ huh anyhoo.


Got home from the trip with Jay and Kath and there was still no Rob and little guys, continued cleaning and went to bed, woke up the next morning and there were kids!! Had a great day with the boys and went to my parents to see them, while there my brother Travis nicked Connors hand and cut his vein or something, all I know is that there was a fountain of blood in my Mothers backyard and there was kids crying, surprisingly not Connor.


Went to the ER and 5 hours later the kid emerged with 3 stitches and a battle wound, if this is how the first day starts this is going to be a very exciting summer.


Spent Monday with the boys, we visited Robs mom and Aiden in Port Colborne, and stayed at home hanging out.


Working on being able to hang out with the boys more and more!


Evan came over last night with his friend Sarah and it was a blast! I forget how much I enjoy when friends are excited to see me, either way I woke up this morning and am not at work thinking about not being at work and it is a conundrum as there is VTO but I don't want to take it, right I really shouldn't take it, hummm maybe just a little, ugh damn you VTO your a fucking gateway drug!!!!!!!


No comments: