Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dates

Okay when someone says "Hey were going to come for the kids on the 24th" you might think okay so I need to make sure that their stuff is ready for then and that I have money/ time off to do it in, Right? Well no because after making sure this is all arranged you get the second message " Alright so we will be seeing you on the 23rd" umm no it's the 24th.


I am going crazy! Generally I am laid back but when it comes to planning things I need to be aware and know every little detail in advance so the fact that I received the first date only a week and a half before it happened was enough to send me batty, then to have my planning get screwed because the date has changed, uh hell no!


I just wish people would be able to say yes this is the date I have confirmed it and pleas go ahead and plan for that I will not change the date unless some thing grievous comes up like my own death, is that to much to ask? 


Wow feel way better now that is off my chest, next on the agenda is putting together a brief synopsis about Tease for Matt and then dealing with the boys and making sure they have everything. Really when did my life get so hectic!


Be back later as I know I will need to blog before the day is out!


nickle

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx