Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7am = Balls :D

So here I am awake at 7am getting my darling Anthony up to get back into the swing of things with school, while I was sitting here wondering how I can kill another half hour before walking my darling to school I remembered I had this blog once and that I may or may not have let it wilt and die :( So here I am trying once again to resurrect the bad boy and keep myself motivated enough to not let it slip again.

Rather than try and go back and tell you all the things I have been doing/experiencing and then get mad when I forget one or two things I am going to just start out fresh with a few majors:

1. Anthony my oldest step son is going to be living with us for the school year, it has been weird getting used to no "naked" time running about the house, but when he is in school I have those 6 hours to run around in the nude :D

2. I have decided to change my scheduling to split shifts which will give me a four hour break in the day, now I will need to make sure I go in for the second half of my shift.

3. Kink wise we have been in a slump for a while now, there has been no play and to be honest it makes nickle crazy :D However we have been trying to talk about this more and are going to make a point of working on this.

4. Since I really enjoy baking and the like I have decided to steal my good friend Suzy's idea to post food blogs with pictures when I do get around to baking which will hopefully become more frequent with the four hour break ....right...anyone.....I am not going to just nap....right....oh dammit.

So for now this is the end of this blog but be on the lookout for more new and exciting adventures from.............well me.

Love ya
nickle

XoXo

No comments: