Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bodies

So I have come to the conclusion that bodies suck. Here's my reasoning for this, I was not feeling good on Sunday, we had gone to my parents for dinner and it was nice but I had a headache and felt really warm so I lay down on my brothers bed to try and get rid of the headache. It went away but I was still feeling pretty shitty.

Go to Monday and I woke up in agony, my back was killing me it was horrible. I couldn't sleep, I could not get comfortable. I tried my hardest to sleep but it just was not happening. On Tuesday I went shopping with Kath and felt crappy there as well. I promised Rob and Kath that I would go to the doctor, My dad felt it was a Kidney infection but I didn't know as I have had back pain for a long time, well went to my doctor and he agrees with the kidney infection. I am on antibiotics and pain killers, hopefully by Saturday I feel better because right now I am dying.

I was bored so I decided to write a blog and here it is!

No comments: