Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Every Thing is going to be alright

Seems like the first day went off without a hitch!! Anthony made some new friends (one is from Germany and the other is from Romania) and his classes all seemed to be good!

I was successful in taking Amy to the hospital and back for her appointment and I have to say my favorite part of the entire trip is when we were coming home from the hospital and Amy was still high on her anesthesia she looked out the window when we were atop the skyway looked at me and said " I would like to drink that water." To be honest I thought I had misheard her so I wanted to clarify "Did your just say you want to drink the water in the canal?" to which her reply was adorable " yah or swim in it :D" To say that I did not bring Amy to the canal was an understatement, I considered caging her and then not letting her go ......... I mean not letting her go until the anesthesia wore off :S

I am going to make Banana bread today if I have the opportunity so be on the possible lookout for a Banana Bread post :D

Master and I are off to the lovely city of Port Colbourn today to get his sister for an appointment in Welland, hope it goes well for her even though she annoys me sometimes I can say that on a general level I do like her.

It was my Mom's birthday yesterday and her Anniversary with my Father after a whooping 25 years together, we didn't have a party but I think I am going to surprise them with one in October, nothing big just the people who care about them is all. Anyhow I made them a card and my brother and I decided to give them a night out with Dinner on us, I suggested McDonald's :D Dad was not impressed with the McDonald's idea not even one of the fancy ones with a fire place :D

There is not much else to report in the way of normal day to day activities, oh um I cleaned a little bit.....yah.

Well I have to go get ready to get Masters sister, hope to see you all soon, while I am eating Banana Bread :D

Love Ya
nickle
XoXo

euorfhueorfoueqhf (that is from Mishka who decided to jump into my lap onto the keyboard here is a pic of the crazy kitty)

No comments: