Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Changes

So in the last few weeks there have been some major changes in my life, and since your all loving readers (I'm looking at you 3 :D) I figured I would update you on the changes so far!

Change 1. Anthony is now living with Master and I for the next school year and because of that we have been getting up at 7am every morning. Well most of us have been a certain slave seems to sleep till around 7:20 when she kicks herself for the lost 20 minuets :S

He just completed his first week of school and has brought back some amazing feedback, Master is volunteering at his school alot and says that apparently everyone there knows him or has heard of Anthony from Iowa.

Change 2. Two Fridays ago so the 3rd... either way I applied for a new position at work, while this new position does not take me off the phones for ever (I wish) it does offer me a chance to not be on the phones all the time. I applied for the Designated Trainer position. Basically this position means that when the training dept needs me to train a NAT class or supplemental training I would be called upon. My buddy Simon also applied which was neat as if he got it and I didn't I would at least like the new Trainer :D

Well we heard back this past Friday and we BOTH got the job! So this means were in training this week with an awesome guy from Austin named Vernon who is teaching us about being a great trainer. It means my hours are pretty much Monday - Friday 8:30 ~5:30 with weekends off!! I look forward to the possible advancement in the company, even though I don't always like the place :D

That is about all of the major changes, minors are that I am attempting to keep the house clean and should be cooking and baking more often, it is an effective way to make sure things do not go bad!

Anyway I am off to eat dinner, will post again soon!!

Love ya
nickle
XoXoXo

No comments: