Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Banana Bread!

Okay so I am stealing an idea from Suzy and from Ree of Pioneer Woman fame, when I make something I am going to try and take photos (crappy ones) and post the process and recipe on here. So without further ado here is the first one!

Preheat our oven to 350 degrees C /



Our ingredients, Flour, sugar, banana's, butter, eggs, baking power and salt!




Combine the dry ingredients together in the bowl




Add in the eggs, butter, and banana's (Must have Banana's in Banana Bread) and stir to combine




Looks good right now nummers!




Now while we wait on our oven to preheat to 350 degrees we can grease our loaf pan (I am using skull mini loafs but the recipe works well in a normal loaf pan as well), As a side note I have to rave about the Wilton Cake Release, it is amazing and I use it all the time!! (Wilton does not know me nor have any idea I love their products this is my own opinion and I am recieveing nothing from them to tell you this Trust Me)




See Skulls!!




Now we pop our pans into the oven and wait an hour, I spent my hour watching Halo Reach and playing Big City Life on Facebook :S



And this is what we have after an hour and when a toothpick comes out clean

Now sit down with a cup of tea and slather some butter on a slice and eat eat eat!!

Here's a condensed version:

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs (well beaten)
2 cups of flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 ripe banana's mashed

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl
Add the eggs, butter, and banana's and stir to combine
Pour into a well greased loaf pan
Bake for approxamitly 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.

Hope you enjoy your Banana Bread!

More recipes to follow soon hopefully :D

Love ya
nickle
XoXoXo

No comments: