Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wednesday February 2nd 2011

Yesterday was an okay day overall. I had to get up and go to work but they were calling for really crappy weather so I asked Daddy if he would be kind enough to drive me to work, and he was awesome and did so!! Work was pretty good, my class is doing well with the knowledge, there may be some issues between the students in the class and the main trainer but I am trying to be observant and see what I can do to assist both sides! The weather wasn't even that bad honestly the roads were all pretty clear and although it did get crappy it wasn't that huge of a deal, having said that I know people who hate driving in the snow and would have loved to stay home like they did!! I have been having issues with my wisdom teeth on my right hand side of my mouth, I have been teething (my class called it that) so I have had a wisdom tooth coming through and it hurts like hell! I think yesterday may have completed it's process as it does not hurt as bad today!! After work we went home and Daddy had me divide up the meat from grocery's like I was supposed to, then he made dinner (yummy pasta)! I played Fairy Tale Fights again last night and enjoyed the blood strewn mayhem!!! Master went to take a shower so I went to bed with moose and cuddled with Master until I feel asleep!! (oh yah and of course we did some naughty things :P) until tomorrow!

Love
nickle
xoxoxoxo


No comments: