Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random post

Hello there again blog with whom I neglect like a poor fish (I killed a LOT of fish as a child), so my complete randomness aside I did say I was going to try and post more here and since I am currently residing on the couch accomplishing nothing at all I figured now would be a good time to post, and away we go!!

Work: On the work front there have not been too many spectacular changes, I am coming to understand that as the only female in the training department I am the one that everyone vents to. Now this isn't a bad thing for the most part as a fellow human being (or so they say) I understand the need to vent about things that are bothering you at work and it is nice to vent to someone in the same dept. as they will understand whats happening, however when I have to hear the same thing over and over and over I cannot take it!!! So I have basically taken the silent listener approach when the same issues are brought up and I think they are starting to notice!! (P.S I also don't want to hear about who it is your fucking, and I don't want to hear about what your about to do in the restroom yes I am one of the guys but as my Tits show I am still a girl!) Oh also I got a semi promotion I am going to become the training coordinator so I am super excited about that!! (I told Rob it means I need more stationary :p)

Home: Rob and I are doing awesome if I do say so myself ..... and I do :D and the boys are as always fantabolous! Connor brought up his Math grade and Anthony as always has an A in almost every class, Aiden is my adorable big cheeked liar right now (he is in the lying phase).

Me: I am working on myself and my relationship and I hope to keep working, I am helping Rob with his food portioning and were both trying to be more active. I am also trying to hang out with my friends and family more to stay connected, don't want to end up in a slumpy slump! I am crafting a bunch more, mostly with embroidery thread and making bracelets and wrapping my cords with it!

On the hanging with my peeps note, Kath and I went out on Saturday and got tattoo's, hers was planned mine not so much!



The pink is for my Grandma, Purple for Granny, and Blue for Grandad Love you all Rest in Peace! ( or kick ass as zombies either way <3)

Today Suzy and I kept up our new get together of after work coffees and chats, I have to say it was fun beans!

That is about it for now honestly but I hope I can write some more while I am on vacation!

Nickle
xoxoxoxox

No comments: