Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Weekend

So this weekend was the Phoenix Niagara Play Party at their new venue ....... A freaking church! Prior to the night Master and I had discussed my own evolution in my lifestyle, part of this is that I feel like there is a side to myself that is a "Little" now for those who don't understand what that means I will try and explain what I consider being a "Little", in my mind my Little persona is not a baby or even a child, I am more or less who I am now but with the ability to let everything go, even that is a weird description that I don't think fit's, huh okay trying again I enjoy colouring, playing with my dolls, sleeping with my moose, and cuddling with Daddy. None of that is like other "Littles" I have come across which is why I am not 100% sure you can call me one, I like it when Daddy treats me to a Happy meal for being a good girl, I like being able to pout when I get hurt, I find it really difficult it explain how my Little is so I guess the easiest would be "Have questions then ask me and I will try and answer them" Going on with the Saturday story anyways; The party was at a church and was called the Christening! I was not going to be playing much due to my stupid body so I brought my colouring books and markers, and my moose and I was going to sit on my own colouring. Upon arriving for the party nettle cornered me and asked what I was up to for the night besides bowing to her for 2 sets of "Were not worthy" ala Wayne's World, After telling her about my moose and mentioning colouring she immediately jumped upon the opportunity to colour with me (if she had permission of course) I instantly brightened as I was concerned that I would be alone in my colouring/littleness and I wasn't!! I got permission for nettle to colour with me, just as Tango approached me and told me I needed to go get food from Zeher's for the Party, it took 2 trips and a borrowed boy to complete but eventually I got the food for the Party which I do have to say was delicious!! I didn't "play" at the party but I do have to say that a highlight for my night was sitting in a corner to colour with Nettle and Seaun colouring Disney princess's and My Little ponies, Seaun did a great job on his it said she was a Cunt, Slut, and a whore!! The night was an amazing success and besides some minor issues with setup and the other host I cannot wait for the next party!! Daddy and I were unable to play but he said I need to keep on him and we will get to play soon!! I hope to keep exploring what is to come my way, Daddy wants to try Cigar stuff and nettle has stated she will give me a hand with learning how! I am happy that Daddy is trying to understand my little persona and that I am comfortable with him seeing it!

Love
nickle
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: