Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting Back into it

So it has been a long time since I have wrote in my journal/diary and I realize that this is something that can assist me in getting my emotions out and helping me communicate. So I have decided that one of the things I will try and do is keep up with journals about my day to day life/activities, as an FYI I may refer to Rob/Master as Daddy, it's just a pet name don't freak out!

So let's begin with Tuesday February 1st 2011:
Yesterday was a very fun/sick day :( I woke up feeling like crap as did Daddy so we both called into work and stayed home. It was a while as we were both asleep until 12 noon but we got roaring after that. Daddy was playing his video game and I coloured and went on Fetlife a whole bunch. Eventually Daddy and I went out to Entertainment Overload looking for a game for me to play on the XBox 360, we found a neat game called "FairyTale Fights" which allows me to play as Snow White, Red Ridding Hood, The naked Emperor, or Jack (from Jack and the Beanstalk), the whole premise of the game is that the four of us are no longer written about as we have been boring and now we are coming to reclaim our stories. The game is pretty awesome, I run around killing things and then skating around in their blood seriously it is awesome!! Daddy was awesome and managed to find me a copy of Rocket Robot on Wheels for the N64 console!! I have been looking for this game for almost 8 years now and we managed to come across a copy yesterday! I was so Happy! We got home and Daddy set it up in the bedroom for me, which works well as it will force me to clean the room in order to play the game!! We had McDonalds for dinner and then we went to K-Stew and J-Stew's house for V night. Hot Amy was cutting hair and nachos were served it was an awesome night!! That’s about it for Last night I had an awesome day with Daddy and cannot wait for more. I will recap our weekend later as it was fun as well!

Love
nickle
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: