Friday, October 23, 2009

And I was worried about Wednesday

I began this post at 12:00 pm on Thursday, it is now 1:30 am on Friday

Okay so it looks like any blog posts I am going to be making will be a day late as I am way to exhausted at night to blog :P

Yesterday was Wednesday, after my very long night on Tuesday it was to be an enjoyably relaxing day and for the most part it was! Around 1ish Master and I went to Niagara on the Lake with my mom to have tea and Banoffee pie in the Little Irish Tea Shop that we love!! After that I received a text from Suzy as we were going to be hanging out later that day, she asked me if I was interested in going to a pagan woman's circle, now anyone who knows me well knows that I have been struggling with my "religious beliefs" or should I say lack there of and I have been looking at all religions of the world to figure out if and where I belong in the world. Pagan was something I was immediately drawn to as it identifies with nature and my Norse gods, so I was a little nervous when Suzy asked but after talking to Master he knew I should go as it is something that I was interested in and he figured I would enjoy it, so I agreed.

Suzy came to get me at 5:30 and we went out to shoppers, then Starbucks to talk for a while before we picked up Tasha one of Suzy's friends and might I say a mighty cool girl she is! Then we were off to Rae's house to have the women's circle. Now Runa is the woman I know Suzy goes to for help and she is very close to her and I know Rae and Runa are close but what I didn't grasp was how close Rae and Jen (Masters ex girlfriend and the mother of Aiden one of my awesome step son's!!) are. So I was slightly apprehensive of the evening and what might be said to me. Arrived at the house and met a large number of very friendly ladies all of them quite open and eager to accept people in, I liked that a lot. The ritual that night was an ancestor based one (sorry Suzy but I don't know the terminology yet) and it brought up some very heavy emotions but ones I had been suppressing so it was nice to finally let them out! Also received a message from Runa and I will need to do some deep thinking and soul searching regarding that tidbit.

All in all it was a great time and I am eager to learn more about Suzy and her pagan beliefs!

well I am off to bed so I can write another day late post tomorrow!

nickle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: