Monday, October 19, 2009

Mondays

Alright so I need to finally make some decisions and commitments to myself.

First of all I need to work on my self esteem and my personal appearance, now I am not saying that I am huge and fat and need to get lypo but I am not in the shape I want to be and I could stand to lose about 45-55 pounds to stay healthy.

Second I need to get my credit on track and keep it that way. Eventually I am going to need a bigger house and there are some nice ones in Kaths Co-op, so once credit is on track I could get in there as we pay our bills :P

Third I have got to get better at keeping my life and my house clean and organized, I cannot stand the mess and yet I thrive in chaos (weird I know)

I have been reading blogs and falling in love with the bloggers and then it hit me, I am not going to find happiness in my own life if I am always dreaming of another, so I have decided to focus on all the good things I have, My friends, My Family, My wonderful step-Kids, and My amazing Fiance!

Heavy thinking for a Monday Afternoon!

nickle xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey beautiful. I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you are. I'm proud of you for wanting to take care of yourself. It sounds like we're both working on the same things. Stop by the blog and check on the challenges if you think they'll help. Plus, know that you can talk to me anytime bout anything. Your man knows how to get in touch with me. ;) *hugs and hugs*

Nickle said...

Thanks Katie!!

You rock!