Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tuesdays were long, and hard, but a very fun ride!

Oh so yest I understand it is now Wednesday as I type this but there was no way I was staying up any later than I did to post this and now that I think about it the earliest I was at a computer and able to post was at 3am this morning so regardless it would have been Wednesday anyway so neah!

Anyhoo Tuesday was a very long but good day, we went to Value Village and I found a sleeping beauty barbie to transform, and I found a butter dish! Rob found some books he was looking for but not looking for they just happened to be books he had wanted, Yay books.

We came home and I had a massive headache and wanted to die so I took a shower for an hour ( heh it rhymes) and managed to kick my headache but I was still a little grumpy, good thing he has to put up with me muah ha ha ha!

Went to Perkins for the munch and got a few surprises, first off Evan showed up and I was so excited I have not seen him since he went to Bradford for his culinary placement so yay Evan is back, then who walks in but Neil and Jess I thought I had won the people lottery!

After the munch which ends at the dumb time of 10 Neil, Jess, Rob, Evan, and I went to Timmie's to continue our fun for all!

And it is there that we stayed till 2:15 am, now having said this Neil had to still drive himself and Jess back to Toronto and he had to work at 8 or 9 am eeek (sorry Neil but I can't help but get carried away in your presence )

We drove Evan home and then came home ourselves, I went to bed around 4 and Master well I am pretty sure he never went to bed till 8am ish yah it's going to be a fun Wednesday now!!

nickle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: