Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Birthday Bliss


So all in all I cannot complain about my birthday. It was an early morning thanks to the work holiday party being the night before and then having to work at 9 the next day :( but it was okay. Megan made me a delicious cherry chip cake and gave me 2 gifts the book The Host by Stephanie Meyer ( author of Twilight ) and a toasted vanilla reed diffuser! Wendy gave me a soy candle and a bag of my fav candy. After work we were off to Ricki Jo's for dinner with the fam and apparently every one at work. Got some awesome gifts from everyone, Rob's mom Anne got me a mask in Cuba when they went so I was excited about that! Rachel and Matt got me a reusable shopping bag (they know my weakness) and a Michaels gift card! My little brother got me the new Harry Potter movie, Kath and Jay got me Dirty Dancing, and my very own pumpkin spice soap ( no more smelling Diana's hands ) Mom and Dad got me my very own new iPod Touch EEEEEEEEE I am so excited for my new iPod I really needed one so Yay! Rob got me a new set of speakers for my iPod and my laptop and they are adorable and orange! Oh and then the little bro gave me a 25 dollar iTunes card!

Now all I need is an iPod docking station oh and these iPod covers so cute ,http://www.ideal-case.com/ipod/touch-ii/demon-series/circle-series-silicone-case-for-ipod-touch-ii-orange-2.html

The pic's of the gifts are on FB

Love you guys
nickle

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Let me know how you like/liked The Host. I'm waiting for Christmas to hit so I can borrow books 4 and 5 from my sister.