Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fast and Furious Arrests


Okay so yesterday was an amazing weather day and it was amazing for it's "fun" Factor. Work was the normal hum drum apple stuff but as always a day spent with Kath and my peeps at work makes it that much better to be there! After I got home from work and confirmed with Kath that we were going to the happiness that is WEGMANS!! 


The house was stifling hot due to the station in the "boys bedroom" so I was instantly cranky when I walked in the room, Matt was there and it wasn't that I don't like him but I really wanted to just have a Rob and Nickle day together watching TV and hanging out, meh I figured it wouldn't be a huge deal I can tune them out and just have a good day to myself! Well Rob came into the living room where I had passed out thanks to not sleeping very well the last few days, he asks if i would be interested in a movie and dinner date, I said sure and once Matt left we went to Best Buy to see Suzy and then to Wal-Mart and Canadian tire to see if there was anything Tent or air mattress related and there was an amazing Tent and air mattress combo it was so cool. But the thing that I wanted most was the mini display tents at Canadian Tire they were so cute!! 


After Canadian Tire we had to stop at home and grab Rob's wallet as we pull up there are 3 police cars in the parking lot across from our house and they were talking to some frizzy haired chick who looked drunk. I made rob roll my window down as I wanted to see what happened. Well crazy chick stumbled (high or drunk) so one of the female cops put her on the hood, then the crazy chick freaks and tries to attack the female cop, Female cop is not having that and flips out and cuffs the woman who is screaming. It really was the best part of my day. Rob says that seeing the guy get tasered across the street was better but because I didn't see it this was better for me!! Oh the area I live in.


Left the Crazy cop scene and went to The London Arms for dinner, I had the chicken Parm and it was delicious, Then it was off to the Movies to see Fast and Furious and It was actually a good movie "don't kill me Jay" I really enjoyed it but I do enjoy looking at Vin Diesel!! 


all and all it was a great Date night made better by the arrest and getting a chance to spend time with Rob outside of the studio. 


XOXOXOXOXOX 

nickle

No comments: