Friday, April 24, 2009

Blogs Ahoy

Alright so catching up is a very difficult thing to do sometimes and in the end it is easier to just do a full recap of the last week or so of my life, and here is the run down:


- Okay to start ( I could not spell start if my life depended on it BTW) I got both good news and bad news that Suzy is moving. Now some of you might be asking why is it good news one of your bestest buddies is leaving you and that would be because I know Suzy has wanted out of the basement apartment life for a while now, as well she wants to be able to have an air conditioner, parking spaces that are not lakes are always a plus, kids running around upstairs can be a bother as well as thumping by annoying friends, All of these things on their own might not be an issue but combined they create a trifecta of annoyance that can cause anyone to want to move house and home. So this is why I am okay with the Suzy moving besides it's not like I will never see her again my Suzy will always be around she is just further away and I wont be able to look out my window to see if she is there for hugs oh crap maybe I am not quite ready.... but I will be!


- Robs internet radio is taking off and I am super stoked for him and all the awesome-ness that will come with it! I still struggle with being jealous of the machines and the time he spends on it sometimes but I am super able to de-stress and realize I have not seen him this happy in a long time, yeah he gets way more stressed out than I think is good for him but he has a blast doing something he has always loved!


- Baking has been a huge release for me lately, it seems like if i am at home I am baking something. Bread has been the major choice for me as I love love love fresh bread and it's a simple recipe it just means that there is waiting involved as it is a no knead bread but when it is done OMG it is freaking delicious!! i have also made yummy rainbow cupcakes and am having a blast with a whole bunch of stuff. I love baking!


- Virus's suck, this is why i love my job at apple sometimes because the likely hood that some stupid issue is caused by a virus is null and void and they don't have the issues I had on my computer. Three of the .......7 computers in our house were infected with a virus thanks to Matt called brontok and it was a worm and very very aggressive like the mean kids in school or a scrub at a club, in the end we basically had to wipe the entire computer and I lost everything it was a huge annoyance but I have been loading music back in and am attempting to get everything back to normal.


- Dinner last night was yummy, I had made the bread before hand so it was done right as dinner was, we had Snasuage, perogies, and Suzy was a guest! Le Woot it was awesome to hang out with people who were not Matt and Nadia, I like them but you need space sometimes.


- Missing Evan, Okay so I made friends with an awesome guy Evan and it is uncanny how much in common we have and He is gone away for like 6 months doing his CoOp for college this summer. He is like an awesome friend it's like he is my Gay Friend but he is straight but there is no attraction so kidding around is easy. Anyhoo I miss his witty-ness and our comments about Batista!


- Attempted Kitty Suicide; this is what we would be seeing in the paper today if i ran it. There is a reason for this it is because my cat attempted suicide last night. Mishka is a territorial cat when it comes to other animals/cars/people walking around our house especially at night. Last night it was around 1 am and Mishka was at our bedroom window which looks out onto a busy street meowing and growling in his "i will seriously kick your kitteh ass if you come near my house" voice which was annoying Rob, I looked out the window and there was a cat on the porch causing all these annoying noises, just as I looked the porch Cat jumped down and took off across the front lawn heading to the road, well a millisecond later Mishka popped the screen out and was right across the street with him. I freaked out, Rob freaked out, I am sure the neighbours think I an mentally special. Well we open the front door and see the cat across the street looking at Mishka, well Rob yelled Mishka's name and I happen to look down the street where there is a car approaching fast, Mishka decides to run back at that point, the car almost squishes him, Rob yells stop, Mishka stops and makes it around the car unscathed, get in the house where I am freaking out, and then I start bawling thanks to my cat.


Can my life be anymore entertaining!!


More to come at a later time!!

No comments: