Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Update Time


Hey Everyone (I understand there are like 2 of you but you are everyone to me!)

I have not posted in a long butt time so I figured it was about time to update you both on whats been going on in my life :)

Lets start off with the annoying frustrations and then move into the good stuff, Anthony has been in Iowa since early July and I have missed the kid super lots, like a super insane amount. Please do not think I haven't enjoyed with Rob as just the two of us because I have, being able to just relax and not worry about the kidlets has been great but I miss my Kids when they are not around as well. So the annoyance, his mom who I tend to get along with quite well has put off getting his ticket to come home forever (seriously she just bought it) Anthony was supposed to come home the 18th, then it was the 20th, then she tried to say she couldn't do it until the 28th! Well I said no, the whole point of him coming home prior to the 25th was so he could meet my Cousin from Northern Ireland and hang out with us as well as go to Canada's Wonderland with us (he and his family fly home on the 27th), needless to say she bought the ticket for the 24th, not much time but she finally bought it. I get annoyed with this situation as I know they are tight with money, hell I am too but you know when he needed to come home and why don't try to screw us over in this regard! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *Rant Closed*

Onto the Good stuff!

1. Camp, or "My Camp" as my brother calls it. We went back to Forbidden this year and my whole goal was to relax and just be myself. I have to say for the most part my mission was accomplished, with a few hiccups. Our Camp mates Rose, and TigerLily were as always amazing, I love those women so much they have completely embraced Rob and I and I could ask for better people to camp with! Our other camp mate, my "Sister" in our leather house is also Awesome.....except when she lets this new guy she is seeing completely change her! Honestly we got to camp on Thursday at Turkey Point (close to Simcoe and Port Dover) and she was mopey and moody because he had the nerve to try and tell her he didn't want to date her because of her involvement in the community, seriously if he cannot accept you then don't mope move on he is not worth it! Did she do this? NOPE at 8pm she drove to freaking Oshawa (3-4 hours away) and picked him up and brought him back!! AHHHHH either way that was a dark spot in the camp mate situation (somehow that became a rant I had been holding in but it needed to come out!) Back to the goodness at camp, I did some of my stuff (think pony play, and just having a blast as me) the weather was crap for a few of the days and I had a few accidents on the stairs (I fell down them twice!! Seriously, I was so badly bruised all the Dom's were sad they couldn't take credit for it :P The first fall I could excuse due to heavily water covered wooden steps and flip flops not meshing, the second fall though! I was holding onto the railing and fell again SIDEWAYS because I was holding onto the railing!!!), Rob and I had an amazing re-collaring ceremony and he presented me with a new locking collar (I am not sure the small group in attendance expected me to grumble and swear so much in my collaring ceremony but come on I don't do surprises well and I wouldn't be me if I wasn't a mouthy Brat :P) That pretty much sums up camp a great time and counting down to next year!

2. My cousin Carl (who is more like an older brother than a cousin) has come over to Canada for a 3 week visit! He came on the 7th of August and fly's home on the 27th of August! Rather than coming alone he brought his girlfriend of 6 months Tracy and her 2 kids Courtney 11 and Jordan 10. It has been an awesome time thus far and there have been talks about immigrating to Canada in the future which would be pretty awesome! The trip has been very busy as well with activities and visits to everything in the area. I went with my Mum, TJ, Rob, and little miss Diana to Pearson to pick them up on the 7th, then we were at camp from the 9th-13th so we didn't see them then. I was smart and took my second week of Vacation the week of the 12th so I could spend time with them, and spend time I did :P In that week we went to the following places, Clifton Hill (built a build a bear and they did Wax hands, we got the Adventure pass which even for a local for Date night was awesome only 25 bucks!), Thursday was a trip to Marineland, Friday we came to Work for the FREE appreciation day for employees and their families (DID I MENTION FREE), Saturday they went to Hamilton to the War ship and the beach and the evening was spent at Merritville! Sunday was the Niagara Falls tourist time, we got onto the new We-Go buses and went to Maid of the Mist (Mist! ha more like torrential downpour :P), TableRock (Mmm Timmies), Bus adventure up to the Floral Clock (complete with Monkey-esq tree climbing), and the White water boardwalk adventure! This week I am back to work so I am missing out on the Day Time adventures however I am partaking in the evening excursions, thus far we have gone Frog hunting at the Botanical Gardens (seriously one of my favorite things to do! all catch and release of course :P), and Niagara Go Karts and Mini Putt!! (Diana likes to go fast!) not sure what this evening entails but were having one hell of a blast! I am going to be sad when they leave but my parents are talking about going home next summer so maybe there is a trip there for me as well!

3. Work.. I know what you're thinking "Nicole, really how is it possible work made it into a good category when I have heard you complain all the time about work." well for once I have a positive to state!! As you both know I have been doing a job for the past almost 2 years without getting paid/recognized for it and lets be honest I was at my "frack this here is 2 weeks notice" point, well on Monday I was presented with an Offer letter!!! not only do I now have a title, I am salary, and I got a freaking RAISE!! it's not anything ridiculous and I am sure that at another company I could be doing my job for much more but honestly I like it here, and I love what I do! But I finally get a title!! Guys you have no freaking clue how happy I am!!! Seriously this is probably the last time work will be in the good category but I am so so so so so happy!!

Thus concludes my current update post, I want to keep up blogging but we both know I wont, so to the both of you please continue to be excited when you see that I have managed to post!!

:)
nickle

No comments: