Thursday, August 23, 2012

More details on the work update


Hey you guys!

So a bunch of people have asked for some more details on the positives at work, so here we go! My title is Training Coordinator (it's longer than that but this is the main part), I will be responsible for 3 sites and ensuring that everything related to the Training Department is organized and taken care of. My main responsibility will continue to be the ATP program that we have in 2 of the sites but there will be other responsibilities to come. I cannot thank my boss enough for being awesome and actually taking care of something that his 2 predecessors apparently were unable to or unwilling to actually follow through on.

Thats it for the work update, I have been in a writing mood so I might get more aggressive and you two might see more of me.......well lets hope :)

TTYL
nickle

No comments: