Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I feel like a darn tree..........

Hey,

So I have decided there is something about myself that really annoys ......well ME! I am so sick of "turning over a new leaf" I really am, I don't know how many countless times I have said the whole " oh I am going to eat better", "oh I am going to start exercising more", and my favorite " I am going to start budgeting and liking myself more" HAHAHAHA. Now don't mistake my rant that these things do not mean something to me, because deep down they do. I would like to eat better, work out, and budget there is no mistaking that the original idea is something that I can completely identify with....but execution that's where I seem to fall behind :)

This is not going to be a very long post as it is 10:30 at night and the one and only goal I seem to have managed to be successful with is going to bed at a decent time but I have decided that I am going to do one thing.... "I will no longer attempt to set ridiculous goals for myself, and will instead adopt a positive 'let the chips fall where they may' attitude"

Alright off to bed now!!

xoxoxoxoxo
Nickle

p.s. A very very happy anniversary to my best friends Mike and Suzy Roy!!

No comments: