Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back again?

Hello again!

It has once again been a while between my posts and I am going to try and keep up with posting! Changes in my life have not really been around, Master and I have been discussing our rules and our communication has increased like ten fold. About a week ago we were getting groceries and I decided to broach the subject of where we were going in terms of our M/S relationship. We have still been practicing but there has been a relaxation in terms of the rules and the rituals that we had been following, so I decided that it was time to get back into the discussion of our rules. I wrote up pages about the things that I liked and the different rituals that I would like incorporated into our relationship, I gave it to Master on Thursday of last week and now he is going to look over it and then get back to me about what he would like to incorporate. Even though we have a M/S relationship we still like to discuss things like this so that were both happy, Master says that if he were to make the rules on his own and not give me a chance to give my input then it would be harder to enforce them since he would have to deal with a very cranky nickle!!

Well I am going to continue watching Toy Story 3 since it is super distracting!!

See ya later!

nickle

No comments: