Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday thoughts

You know what sucks....Life. Yeah thats probably going to depress a bunch of people but it's my blog and I will whine if I want to :P Anyways back to how I feel life sucks, I have managed to keep my house clean..ish, I have began the slippery slope of exercise (my legs are killing me), and on general I have been eating better not the best but better, and yet I still feel depress and want to cry 80% of the time and I can not for the life of me associate this with anything. Friends of mine are going through way way worse thing than my silly moods and they are not being all mopey, no they are grabbing life by the reins, smacking it on the ass and riding through it like a fucking pro and yet here I am going "oh boo hoo hoo nickle is sad" ugh sometimes I hate myself even more than normal. Seriously I am exactly the type of person I would smack in the head.


On to bigger and better things, I think. I am off to the states with my happy cohort Kath and her little terror Diana (terror in a good way people not negative), we will be traveling to the lovely land of Aldi's, Target, Wal-Mart, and Wegmans!! I am hoping I get VTO so we can go sooner rather than later as I have my littlest stepson over for the weekend. The house while in mild disarray has been maintained to a point, however since the washer decided to die two weeks ago I really need to finish the laundry and get everything packed away properly.


My wedding is fast approaching and I am coming to the realization that in ways of preparation I have done......zilch! Okay yes I have spoken to the travel agent to finalize pricing and they are currently trying to work out a better deal than what was offered to us in the beginning but it is still a bother that I have not done the following: Dress shopped with anyone let alone my Maid of Honor, finalized how I am going to approach my grandfather regarding the fact I am getting married but I don't want his wife there, and how I am paying for this.


Ugh hello stress welcome back!


Well I have to get back to work not ( barf) look forward to seeing you soon Kath. Let me know if me taking VTO is not going to work!!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

nickle

1 comment:

Kath said...

oh jingle girl...i love you :)

vto would be the awesome!

we will get this wedding stuff figured out too :)

if you need to do laundry at my house, come on over! srsly!! :)

word verification: mingne
yea, i'm not kidding....almost like oprah's! :)