Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Annoying people and fucking hormones

So sitting in Starbucks and just relaxing having a good time drinking my Tazo Chai, we sit down at a table (really it is Tuesday why are there so many people here?) and next to us 3 people sit down, all of them annoying. They have this high pitched whineish laugh that makes me want to punch bambi in the freaking face and tell him what happened to old Ma and Pa dear.

Ugh okay venting made me feel a little better!

Now onto the hormones, I feel like I am in a life raft and my feelings are cresting each time we hit a wave and I start to cry, then I come back down to level and feel better, then it is right back up to crying.

I am going insane with this, I am not on my period (sorry if it's TMI) and I am pretty sure that my life is leveling out a bit better but I keep feeling the 1 step forward 8 steps back, I cannot keep this valiant fight of staying level up for much longer..... time for stress leave? I really hope not.

Meh at least I am better off than other people!

nickle
xoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hon, you have gone through a ton in your life and what I've learned is that sometimes it comes up to haunt us even if we don't realize that's what's happening. Two weeks ago you talked about some of what's happened to you and I suspect that it's woken up some ghosts, along with any other stressors you may have going on. Take a few deep breathes, hold onto those that love you and you'll stay afloat.

Tons of hugs from both Justin and me.

Nickle said...

Your the best Katie!