Monday, February 23, 2009

Pondering


Alright so I sit here at my desk pondering things.... will I be able to get the money for the plane ticket together? Will I be able to figure everything out in time for the wedding next year? And where did I put the batteries for my mouse it is driving me batty.

Lately I have been feeling less than happy, it seems that being positive is a waste of my time as I just keep being let down by myself and that is difficult to absorb. I had a mini break down the other day where I just said fuck it, why not be a pessimist and then when good things happen it is a lift rather being optimist and feeling squashed.. But I don't want to be a pessimist I want to be happy and goofy and enjoy my life as it come hurling towards me with reckless abandon. I like being the crazy girl, who tries anything once and is willing to go to the limit, so why does it always seem the happy girl gets squashed and let down? Well I am not going to let it happen or at least I am going to keep trying to be happy and believe that in the end things will come together in some way or another.

xoxoxoxo nickle

No comments: