The Jingle Girl

If you manage to actually stay interested in this then I commend you :D

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

slipping

I feel like I am drowning in a sea of slavery and there is no one to throw me a life preserver, I will let the tide slip over my head for now and just see what happens as i sink....

Posted by Nickle at 14:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Green Arrow + Black Canary

Green Arrow + Black Canary
"so cute"

About Me

My photo
Nickle
Just taking it day by day...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2009 (49)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • Saturday thoughts
      • slipping
      • Annoying people and fucking hormones
      • It's not you it's me
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  September (1)

Roll Call

  • Blogography
  • Awall's Blog
  • Dispatches from the Island
  • Cake Wrecks
  • From the Hallelujah to the Hoot
  • Su's rambling's
  • jay's blog of doom
  • A Blog about Nothing
  • The House of Figs
  • Life With Katie
  • Awall Returns
  • Tomorrow I was nothing, yesterday ill be...
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.